1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained
1 can of corn, drained
2-3 chicken breasts cooked and shredded or I will grind in my ninja
1 small yellow onion
1 handfull of cilantro (optional)
1 small can of green chilis (optional)
Shredded cheese (to taste, I normally use ~1 cup)
Sea salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1 package egg roll wraps (21)
1 egg or water
1 tsp cumin (optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
3. Line baking tray with parchemnt paper, lightly oil paper.
4. Use about two big spoons of mixture per roll, and wrap. This usually makes 18-21 rolls depending on how much mixture you use per roll.
5. Dip the folded parts and corners of wrap/rolls in water/egg
or use fingers to rub water/egg to seal the edges
(I use a bowl of shallow water and dip).
6. Place seem down on lined baking tray. Lightly coat with oil (the oil is optional, it makes them a little more crispy) and bake for about 30 minutes flipping half-way if you would like, but not necessary.
Let cool and ENJOY!